Temporary assignments as an interim project/transition manager
As an interim project/transition manager, I focus on general management, strategy and planning, marketing and sales excellence,
combining a strategic approach with a hands-on pragmatic and qualitative delivery.
I support companies to grow their business in a profitable way, building and activating business strategies,
either on an interim basis or related to a specific project.
Above all, I aim to provide excellent support for my clients, based on proven capability, creativity and integrity.
• Define battles to win, initiate change and/or lead a transformation process.
• Build high performance teams and successfully generate growth.
• Set goals & targets and lead by example.
• Collaborative approach maximizing the team output.
strategy and planning
Create a differentiating business strategy to outperform competitors
• Assess business potential and benchmark best practice
• Define new markets and opportunities
• Develop new business models
• Develop business and marketing planning
• Build customer segmentation and related marketing mix
• Create differentiated positioning
• Customize tools to monitor results, such as dashboards and KPI’s
• Concretise and implement
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Transform business opportunities into results
• Identify and (or) structure growth opportunities, such as
new markets / channels / customers / product launches
• Initiate new activities and concepts with existing customers
• Develop ways to approach and related tool sets
• Optimise commercial processes
• Provide support in the area of sales
and key account management
GET A TEMPORARY SENIOR EXPERT RESOURCE IN YOUR COMPANY
Whether you have a temporary gap to fill or need a specialised resource for a limited time,
I am up to the task. I am a seasoned interim manager
who quickly understands what needs to be done, and does it with a smile.